Saturday, October 25, 2008

Character Breakfast Show #59 (Halloween Special)

Download



The crew starts the Halloween week off with some scary Disney talk and skits.

On this episode:

The World In News - Disney World News

Disney Dance Floor -
Costumes for MNSSHP
Story Time -
Trick or Treating with Uncle Sorcerer
Disney Dining Experience - Sleepy Hollow

Monorail Station - MNSSHP
Music Special - Haunted Mansion Hypermix

Email Time - Listener Questions

Show Members: Sorcerer, Imagine, Pluto, Jeff, Fantasmic


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pгogrammeг іs trуing to
convince me to move to .net fгom РНP.

I hаve alwаys diѕliked the iԁеа bеcause of the expenses.
But hе's tryiong none the less. I've been using WorԁPress
on a vaгіеty οf websitеs fоr аbout
a yeаr anԁ am cоncerneԁ аbout switching
to another plаtform. I hаve hеard fantaѕtіс things
about blogengine.net. Is theгe а way I can import all my worԁpress pοѕts іntο іt?
Any kind of help woulԁ bе greаtly аppreсiated!


Also vіsit my ρage chatroulette

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Also visit my weblog; cellulitee.de/